Welcome to the New Patient Center!
If this is your first time to our practice or if has just been a while there are a few things that you should bring with you for your visit.
- A government issued photo ID - your driver's license will do nicely!
- Bring your insurance card even if you don't think it covers it. Don't forget your secondary! Click on the "Insurance/Payment Options" link under "CATEGORIES" on the right side of your screen for a list of plans we participate in.
- A current list of all medications and surgeries.
- A list of x-rays, MRI's or other tests you have had done for your problem in the past six months. We don't need the actual tests. Just tell us what, where and when and we'll track it down for you.
- Payment for your visit - your copay.
During your visit, you will be asked to tell us about your complaint area, your health in general and about your daily routines such as your work and hobbies. The doctor will ask you questions to get a clear understanding of your problem and will perform an examination to determine what is causing it. The doctor may assess your posture, your movements, your muscles, joints and nerves, or order tests like X-rays to diagnose your condition. You should allow about an hour for your first visit.